Поиск по этому блогу

пятница, 4 января 2013 г.

How I spent New Year!


How I spent New Year!

I saw the New Year in greatly. It was amazing. As usual I celebrated it with my family. We watched  New Year congratulations of our president and we spoke about different things. After that I went with my friends to have a party. We had a lot of fun there we danced, told jokes to each other watched the New Year concert on  TV. Then we went to the centre of our town to have a look at the New Year tree, which is in the middle of the central square. Also, we watched the fireworks display there Here are some photos.
                                                                                                                  
This is a photo of the New Year tree which is standing in our living room.


My mom, little brother and I at the festival table, this photo was made by my dad.








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий