Поиск по этому блогу

пятница, 4 января 2013 г.


Youth in action
A Letter to participants.
 I want to be in the program because it is really a great opportunity to visit the UK. We read a great deal of information about the country and its people in our textbooks in my English classes. So it’s incredible to see with my own eyes at least a small part of what we learnt about. Visiting foreign countries enables you to get a new experience. And it’s certainly worth doing. Also, it’s a great chance to practice my English in the UK. One more reason to be in the program is meeting new people. I’m sure we’ll make friends with teenagers from other countries and will later chat on-line or keep in touch in a different way. Besides it’s interesting to discuss something with other people and listen to their ideas comparing them with yours.
Finally, why not to enjoy a nice journey and learn something new?



3 комментария:

  1. Hey there!
    I'm Anna from Russia and I'm taking part in the same project. Would be great if we meet each other on facebook for example before the exchange in UK! :)
    What do you think about it?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Oh...Hi! Nice to meet you. Yeah I think that'd be great. Can you give me a link of this group cauze I really can't find it

    ОтветитьУдалить